Saturday 5 November 2011

Landing, itself, was nothing...

This is a new attempt at blogging. It's not so much intended to replace my previous effort as to provide a bit of focus, namely upon my obsession with music, which had become the main subject of Lost In Barnwood (http://lostinbarnwood.blogspot.co.uk) since I started what I had hoped would be an online diary.My occasional socio-political rants will still crop up there if I can be bothered, but I'm hoping that by concentrating on a subject that evolves daily I might persuade myself to make a bit more of a "go" of it, i.e. manage more than posting every few months! The infamous road being paved with good intentions, I'm not sure that will work, but let's see shall we?

The name "Air Sculpture" refers to Frank Zappa's term for music as a planned re-organisation of air molecules, while this entry owes its title to a line from "The Awakening", one of the spoken narrations included in Hawkwind's "Space Ritual". So I get Frank Zappa and Hawkwind (both of whom will probably re-appear 'ere long), in my first post. Got to be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment